What's new

Urgent Help Needs re Bluetooth

katycarrick

Reaction score
Hi Folks

I am really new to this forum and even newer to my iPhone 4....

I have just been told after phoning for help about bluetoothing files (voice recordings, videos) etc that I can not do it on the iPhone ....

I do a lot of voice recordings etc for my work and I in the past just bluetoothed to my laptop but I can not do it now with the iPhone...

I was told that I maybe get a app but when I have searched all are available apps are for bluetoothin to either another iPhone or iPad..... But I need to be able to do it to a PC/Laptop....I know I could transfer files off the phone using the cable but thats not very quick to do whilsts on the road/go and yes if the files are small enough email direct from iPhone but they are not always small so emailing many times is ruled out due to file size....Do you guys know what I can do is there such a app that I can download...? I have to try and sort it out tonight if not then I am still in my cooling off period (but it ends tomorrow)

Welcome,

Sending files via bluetooth is limited to iDevices. The blutooth functions are very limited on the iPhone/pod/pad...