What's new

Upgrade Dilemma: HELP!

mikeygee16

Reaction score
Okay so here's the deal... I currently have an EVO but the contract for that phone ends june 12'. Now, i have another phone on my plan that can receive the full discount w/ 2year contract. Can i upgrade that phone and then later switch the numbers? So that i can have my original number?

Yes. All you nees to do is have your sales rep call in and do an esn swap.

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...

Thank you for replying. Thats what i thought i think i just have to wait 30 days, which is okay lol

I have done this like three times..lol, so I know it's okay :) I didn't even wait the thirty days to switch...I went out into the parking lot of bestbuy when I first got my EVO through my "second line" and switched it to "MY" main number.

Yes you can...I even let my mom use my upgrade once and they even did it for her at best buy. You only have to wait thirty 30 days if there Is a mail in rebate or if you use a third party store such as wirefly or let's talk but they require 6 months or they charge you full price of the phone. It's called a buddy upgrade!! I've done this with my mom my grandma and never had a problem!!!

yes sir these people are correct. I have used other upgrades for my other lines and had it switched instantly at the store.