What's new

Updated jailbroken iphone 3gs to ios 6.1 , please help

Ebl0913

Reaction score
i have a jailbroken iphone 3gs which i restore using itunes to 6.1, hoping to jailbreak it using evasion but i can not get pass the activation screen .
im getting this message

"your iphone could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable"

please help!!1

Jailbreak using RedSn0w then get the Evasi0n Untether tweak from Cydia. Jailbreaking with RedSn0w will hacktivate your device by default, allowing you to get into Cydia to install Utrasn0w and Evasi0n to keep the device from locking up again and your jailbreak untethered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Jailbreak using RedSn0w then get the Evasi0n Untether tweak from Cydia. Jailbreaking with RedSn0w will hacktivate your device by default, allowing you to get into Cydia to install Utrasn0w and Evasi0n to keep the device from locking up again and your jailbreak untethered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

i tried restore in redsnow ,,it process and get stuck at uploading ibss and then the message cannot find recovery mode device appears,,,

what should i do?

thanks

Restore using iTunes, and jailbreak using RedSn0w. Make sure the device is in DFU mode and not Recovery mode.