What's new

unlock

donnied

Reaction score
if i buy a new iphone 4 today from the apple store in florida can i unlock it and use it in costa rica i have the blackberry tour and do alot of traveling to costa rica and would like an iphone4 unlocked

It would come with a currently unlockable baseband.

If your planning on doing alot of travelling then get a factory unlocked one...

what about a new 3gs, would that be unlockable

Yes but it's not as simple on the current baseband that it would come with. It involves hacking it to a iPad baseband and apple could stop providing that baseband any day.

Seriously, if your that worried about an unlock get a factory unlocked iPhone...

where do i get factory unlocked i phone

You can get them them direct from apple online. Not every online apple store will sell them, USA for example. The uk store sells them and I think canada. There are others but I dont have a list...

The safest and easiest way to unlock an iPhone is to unlock uisng remote unlocking service. I have unlocked my iPhone using this service. You too can try with this service to unlock your iPhone 4. This method of unlocking is safe, simple, affordable and quick. You can get the remote unlocking service for an iPhone 4 from (MODERATOR EDIT: No external links) at low cost with easy step by step unlocking instructions. This methodm of unlocking doesn't require a jailbreak too. All the best mate.

Last edited by a moderator: