What's new

Unjailbreak

brenanne

Reaction score
I have a iPhone4 from Verizon untethered jailbreak thru redsn0w and would like to unjailbreak. What is the best way without messing everything up?

Is that one of the options when you run redsn0w in dfu mode? I just want to make sure understand clearly.

brenanne said:
Is that one of the options when you run redsn0w in dfu mode? I just want to make sure understand clearly.

you must go into DFU. yes you do use DFU to jb.

I hate to sound stupid, but can you tell me the step by step directions or give me a link to unjailbreak? Restore via iTunes has now made me think 3 different options. Sorry.

I serioulsy need help!! I tried to jail break my phone and it said it was an untethered jail break so I assumed it would turn right back on. How ever it did not! and so im freaking out now. I tried to put it into dfu mode and the picture with itunes showed up? so i went to itunes and i restored it. Now it had a loading bar on it so im not sure if its still going to work after this?? And i want to unjail break it i dont want it. I need some help guys please!!

everything reset on it however it wont reactivate through verizon. Could this be because of the jail break?

smetzgier91 said:
I serioulsy need help!! I tried to jail break my phone and it said it was an untethered jail break so I assumed it would turn right back on. How ever it did not! and so im freaking out now. I tried to put it into dfu mode and the picture with itunes showed up? so i went to itunes and i restored it. Now it had a loading bar on it so im not sure if its still going to work after this?? And i want to unjail break it i dont want it. I need some help guys please!!

please dont hijack other member's threads

everything reset on it however it wont reactivate through verizon. Could this be because of the jail break?

No, jailbreaking would not cause a device not to activate and since you restored you are no longer jailbroken anyway. Call the Verizon activation number and see if that activates it *228

I hate to sound stupid, but can you tell me the step by step directions or give me a link to unjailbreak? Restore via iTunes has now made me think 3 different options. Sorry.

All it means is connect your device to your computer and click "restore" in iTunes.