What's new

Uninstall applications on iphone 4

richardonal

Reaction score
Last time my children go to study abroad, I wanted to know exactly where my child was at all times. Know exactly what they're talking about to their friends. What did they see in their cell phone browser? I have installed tracking software on my child's phone. This app works very well and I control all their activities. Now my child has come home. I want to uninstall the monitoring software (My child is using iphone 4). How do I do ? Thanks for your help !

To uninstall an app simply press + hold on the app button until you see little "x's" on all your apps and they start wiggling. Now by clicking on the app you can uninstall it. Once the app is uninstalled to get your apps to stop "wiggling" simply click on the main (round) button on the phone.

Did that answer it, or you asking something else?

Another option is to sync to the main computer that the phone is linked with, and in iTunes, remove them from the app list. Update/sync the phone to update the changes.

Third option is to go to Settings > General > Usage. Find the apps listed under List All Apps and slide and delete.

Cheers,