What's new

IPHONE 4S applications question

westel

Reaction score
HELLO...i'm new on this forum...and also new on IPHONE at all...
Now my whole life i've been using nokia....and in the next 2 days i'm buying and IPHONE 4S...
So...now i'm using nokia N97 and i have some applications that they are very useful to me.
Like Blacklist...and Application locker...
Now Blacklist isn't a problem...i download Itunes and i think i found some blacklists...
But the problem is APP LOCKER...
Do you know any application paid or free on itunes that locks-MUST LOCK-sms messages-that's the most important part for me...and some other application by my choise like for example the blacklist ?or any other application ?
I found some applications like this but i have to jailbreak my phone...even though i don't know what it means cause i will be using IPHONE for the first time :)

Thanks for the reply

P.S if you have some recommendations for BLACKLIST app too on itunes you can tell me... :)

You will not even be able to jailbreak your iPhone 4s and there is no such an app to lock your applications. Just pass code protect your iPhone and everything is simple.

hm.....that pass code protection locks my entire phone i guess ?
I was looking that kind of application because there's a person who is playing with my phone always and i didn't want to access to the text messages...But again thanks for the reply :)

Hello and welcome to the forum i'm new here aswell and everyone seem's nice and helpful :)

Now down to business ;)

For a Blacklist app i would advise you use "Calls Blacklist Pro +" i use it and it's a great app and block's whatever numbers you tell it too very very handy :)
App Store - Calls Blacklist Pro +

And for a sms locker unfortunately there is nothing that can help you with this apart from jailbreaking the app store has nothing of this king at all :(

Hope this has helped you abit :)

iNeoTom

mmmm thanks neo for the reply :) i will download blacklist pro i needed and for the locker... :( maybe one day someone will create app like that :D