What's new

Unable to delete a broken dublicate song from iPhone.

nyght87

Reaction score
I recently bought a song on iTunes on my PC and when I synced my iPhone to put the song on it, not only did it put the song on there but it also put a duplicate of the song on there as well that I cannot delete. The duplicate doesn't play I might add but the other works fine. Here is what it looks like. $Dup.jpg
You can see the "Holy Diver" on top has that circle to the right of it, that is the one that does not play and the one I am unable to remove. I tried removing all the music from my iPhone by selecting for iTunes on my computer to not sync music but that did not remove it either (side note: when i did this after I synced my music back to my iPhone for some reason it wouldn't sync some of the songs to my iPhone, I guess that might be an unrelated problem but whatever the case I got that fixed.). I searched for similar problems but I couldn't find anyone else with my problem specifically, sorry if this is a question or problem is asked about often.
Thank you for the assistance.

Does no one have anything to say that could help me?

swipe on it to delete it, or uncheck it in iTunes and sync iTunes to your iPhone.