What's new

Unable to connect to iTunes?

Tricon7

Reaction score
I suddenly discovered that I can't connect to iTunes - even to do a search. I went into settings and saw that my CC info was partly missing, so I replaced it. However, I just tried again to find a song, and it just timed out on me. Anyone else have this problem?

When I search for an application the search does nothing. No search happens and no results.

But, on my IPad first generation with its latest iOS update 5.0.1 the search feature works perfectly.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

When I search for an application the search does nothing. No search happens and no results. But, on my IPad first generation with its latest iOS update 5.0.1 the search feature works perfectly. Sent from my 64gb iPad 1
. Need to search in "App Store" for apps. If you enjoy music am I suggest the "Songza" app for free music. I like better than pandora

. Need to search in "App Store" for apps. If you enjoy music am I suggest the "Songza" app for free music. I like better than pandora

The search feature in the App store does not work. Works on iPad one with version 5.0.1.

iPhone version 7.0.2 the search does not work.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1