What's new

Unable to drag apps/music/ to Idevices using Itunes

sony007

Reaction score
Itunes opens when I plug in my Iphone or Ipad but I'm unable to drag anything to my device, I just keep getting what looks like a red circle which I means "this ain't gonna what". I've tried a few thing like deleting the ip line in the host file and that didn't work, removing Itunes and reinstalling and that didn't work. I'm using Itools now but just for my own sanity I would really like to know why the hell has it started doing this if anyone knows and how to get it working again as it should.

cheers guys

Dont drag the files to your device, drag them to the correct category listed above the device line (music, movies, shows etc), then when you sync, it will be transfered to the device. And obviously the file must be a supported format.

Dont drag the files to your device, drag them to the correct category listed above the device line (music, movies, shows etc), then when you sync, it will be transfered to the device. And obviously the file must be a supported format.

M8 that is the normal process for me to get my apps and music on my iphone/ipad that why I'm asking the questions how to correct what's wrong. Naturally the files will be supported as I'm using Itunes to drag the files within it..free apps / music and stuff, nothing works.

Maka: Yeah I tried that one m8 but no joy on the front either.

I knows a lot of people have issues using itunes for this reason but surely there must be some kind of fix for this, it's gonna be some small thing that's causing the issue.

get media burner from appstore its free you can download all the songs and videos you want