What's new

Twitter or Facebook?

I have both.. but I never use Twitter on my iphone... I use FB all the time.

I guess I should try twitter in order to make an informed decision. I'm only using Facebook.

Try it, but find people to stuff to follow on twitter, whatever you want which are in your interest. It's really good.

This is true! Twitter and Facebook are very different and so I use them differently. I used Facebook for keeping up with family, friends, interests and games. Twitter is great for sharing information and getting information fast. You have to keep up with it or you may miss something. If you are following someone that you're interested in, you may want to go to their twitter page to make sure you've seen their most recent updates.

I have none !

well said...

there is nothing that has made me think i really need to use fb but twitter has some useful updates. once you find a game or f1 or what ever your into and you find you keep getting updates via twitter and quicker replies then on their website and email you end up using it more and more..

I have both but Facebook All Day! Twitter is too confusing and when following you get a bunch of crap your really not interested in. Just my experience and opinion.