What's new

Twitter or Facebook?

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
none they both suck ..... but twitter is better because it has live f1 updates :D yes and twicher has such a low character limit you cant type anything worth saying...

both are sucky

and have none of them installed on my iphone

JMan09

Reaction score
They're both different services. I have the Facebook App, and have Echofon Pro for twitter. And I use both of them quite often throughout the day. The Facebook app lets you do a lot more, because Facebook as a service does more than twitter.

rynorod32

Reaction score
Facebook for friends/family, Twitter for latest and greatest news that i'm interested in literally in minutes ;)

Barrett

Reaction score
Hello guys....!
i am also agree with jenifer.Twitter is good for.It is the best then Facebook.

soundzen

Reaction score
facebook because twitter has a short window to write and u cant post images videos or long text... i dropped the bird and picked the book lol

MrJDStokes

Reaction score
As with any Social platform, it is what you make it, if you try twitter for a couple of days and lurk, follow celebs, you are not going to get much out of twitter, if you converse, follow people with similar interest , and participate, it's a smashing place to hang out. I use Facebook for family and old school friends, and twitter for my interests. ;0)