What's new

Tweaks and apps

goavs18

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wanting to know if I purchase a tweak like the LockInfo would I be able to use it on another iPhone? Basically what I'm asking if I purchase it for my iPhone and I want to add it to my wife's iPhone can I?

I'm not familiar with repo, I am very new to jailbreaking. What are exactly repo's and how or where do you get them?

That is not what he meant Dark and we don't talk about those repos here.

@Goavs18: some times you can add repos and they are basically links where files for cydia are kept and even though most of the ones you will ever need are already added to cydia you can some times find themes or tweaks that require you add links that happen to not have been added by default so you open cydia tap on Manage on the bottom of cydia and then on sources and you can then add some more if need be.. if you are un sure of any repo then post it in here and we can tell you if its ok to use or not..

Hi all,

I was wanting to know if I purchase a tweak like the LockInfo would I be able to use it on another iPhone? Basically what I'm asking if I purchase it for my iPhone and I want to add it to my wife's iPhone can I?

You can download anything you purchase from Cydia on another iPhone as long as to link that iPhone to your account.

Some tweak will only allow you have the tweak installed on one iPhone.

Like IntelliScreenX. With ISX you can install it on each iDevice(iPad, iPod, iPhone...but not 2 iPhones).

I believe that there are not a lot of tweaks that are like that tho. Most tweaks allow you to have your purchase installed on any device that is linked to your account.

Ok I contacted the license support and this is what I received back form them, This if for LockInfo.

dba Technologies support
If you need to transfer your license to a new device or would like to
add a device (each license purchase supports up to five devices) to a
purchased license, there is no need to purchase a new license. From
your new device, go to the settings for the product you wish to get
the license for and click "Buy Now". You will see an option to
transfer your license or add a device there.

Last edited:
Ok I contacted the license support and this is what I received back form them, This if for LockInfo.

dba Technologies support
If you need to transfer your license to a new device or would like to
add a device (each license purchase supports up to five devices) to a
purchased license, there is no need to purchase a new license. From
your new device, go to the settings for the product you wish to get
the license for and click "Buy Now". You will see an option to
transfer your license or add a device there.
Install LockInfo on your wife's iPhone and follow these DBA Technologies support to activate the LockInfo on your wife's iPhone.

Install LockInfo on your wife's iPhone and follow these DBA Technologies support to activate the LockInfo on your wife's iPhone.

Yes I can read and I understand, I was just posting FYI because I asked and nobody was sure of the answer.