What's new

Tweak that automatically resends SMS?

JohnPyn

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, if it's not then I do apologize. I'm looking for a tweak or better, a way to automatically resend SMS that have failed due to lack of signal. I find that it's very common when I'm on the bus or moving while sending a message (and locking the screen without checking whether it was sent successfully or not) that due to lack of signal it says that the message wasn't sent and the little exclamation mark appears, when I click on it I can tap on "try again". Is there any way to avoid this? So that when there's no signal and I send the message it tries again every min or every few secs to send it or better it waits until there's signal? I'm not sure if I made my self clear enough, if that's not the case then I'll try and explain a little better. I apologize for my bad english. Thanks a lot for help in advance, like always I'll be extremely grateful to anyone that can help me out.

John

If you are jail broken, the tweak biteSMS will let you "retry on fail" (you can even set the number of times it will retry). That what you are looking for?

Again, tho, only if you're jailbroken...

Marilyn

Thank you very very much Marilyn, that's exactly what I was looking for! It's just great, I'm loving it already after just 10 mins. Thank you very much for your advice