What's new

Trying to find Iphone 4

Keffoo

Reaction score
I don't know if this forum is only for people who have an Iphone 4 but ill just try. So I'm living in Holland and trying to get an Iphone 4. I am stuck with a contract until February and there is only one provider who sell's the Iphone 4.
So I would have to wait until February. I don't want to do this at all.
But I found out that in England and in France you can buy it Sim lock free. My dad is a pilot and fly's within Europe. He fly's allot to Birmingham but every time it's sold out(And it's impossible to reserve). Last Friday he was there for somewhat the last time. He won't be going there for a while and guess what, it was sold out again. I really don't know what to do. I wanted to go use Borderlinx.com but my dad doesn't want to do that for some strange reason.
I tried the Airport and they had it. But they charge 1099 euro's for that. That about 1400 dollars or 900 British pounds.
So I"m looking for a 32 gb black Iphone 4. Any ideas how to get it sim lock free. I want it for about the same price ass in store. So not 1300 dollars.

If I'm not allowed to post a question like this than just delete it. Sorry if it is and thank you for you're help

Last edited:
Will I be able to get it for the same price? That is 600 British pounds, 730 euro's or 932 us dollars.

Thanks for replying so fast

Never mind. Found a perfect seller on ebay.com. I hope my dad will buy it for me. If so, you are my saviour. Only he has three in stock and it's late so my dad is sleeping and I know how fast these thing go. But thank you so much.

I hate referring people to eBay but if it's your only option.... Just a few things to look out for. You want FACTORY UNLOCKED not jailbroken unlocked, also don't buy ones that are a STEAL... Because they are most likely a fake. Buy from a seller with thousands of positive feedback! Last but not least pay the extra if you havetoo to have the package insured and pay thru paypal so your covered from scams and the like. Don't worry more than likely they just put 3 so you'll buy fast! They will be there tomorrow! Hope that helps!

hey wats up im selling my 32gb factory unlocked iphone 4 on ebay. it is brand new in box with every orginal accessory included if you want to purchase it right now i can get it to you for 1100$ including international shipping!! or if youd like you could just bid on the item since i only have one post i cant post the link but you can email me at yatin96 at gmail.com and WE CAN work and negotiate a deal and price

THANkS

Thanks allot. Id like to negotiate but I think my dad doesn't want me to. I'll try. So I'll email you right now.

If you could wait a couple weeks then as I mentioned above expansys.com will have the one you want back in stock Apple iPhone 4 (UK, Black, 32GB) #MC605B/A  - eXpansys UK

Regarding eBay with a little but of common sense it's fairly easy to get what your after as you want it right away. But of course you will have to pay over the odds as a result. I've bought numerous phones through eBay over the years without problems, if you want us to check out an auction for you just post a link here.