What's new

Trying to change signal dots to display numeric

Wild. Could be. Hopefully you can get some answers. Or possibly someone with T-Mobile service that has performed the dots to a number value for signal strength. Good luck and have a great day.
Sorry couldn't be of more help.

Wild. Could be. Hopefully you can get some answers. Or possibly someone with T-Mobile service that has performed the dots to a number value for signal strength. Good luck and have a great day.
Sorry couldn't be of more help.

No worries, appreciate you chiming in!!

I've tried this on my iPhone SE, and it works. On my iPhone 7 Plus, I can't get the numeric value. I have the same Austrian provider for both devices.

This could be related to the device, not the provider. I'm wondering if someone with an iPhone 7 Plus could make this work.

I've been using it on my iPhone 7 Plus
IMG_3476.JPG

I agree i have a 7 plus as well on T- Mobile. Entering the code doesn't bring up field test mode but the screen the op posted.

I just bought an iPhone 7 plus 128fb today. Had an iPhone 6. I backed up my iPhone 6 before buying the 7 plus. I then let it do its thing when I got it to get all my info onto the new phone and to my surprise the numbers instead of dots stayed on the new iPhone 7 plus. Here is a screen shot.
IMG_0022.JPG

Maybe I got lucky!!!