What's new

Toy Story 3 Rocks on Iphone4 Retina Display.

robredd72

Reaction score
I am amazed at how good Toy Story 3 looks on the Iphone 4's Retina display. Of coure I never had an Iphone 3GS for comparison, but I'm sure its noticeably better. I noticed the 5 megapixel camera can vary from ok to nice stills. However they are better taken on my 12 megapixel digital camera. Movies are however, are where the iphone 4 shines! I keep Princess Frog and Toy Story on to keep my kids entertained on long car rides. Too bad I only have 16GB or I'd put more movies on it. Or maybe I should narrow down my 1300 mp3's for some more space, lol!

where do you get free movies for the iphone?

vlc media player from app store enables you to play xvid movies. or just use a converter to convert them to mp4.. easy

You can download the app. VLC Player for free to watch movies an it doesn't use up your space on your phone.

vlc is really good. i cant wait for that 3d app on the app store so you can get 3d on the iphone.

3D app for movies?? I CANT wait.. That will be cool as... Something..

I am amazed at how good Toy Story 3 looks on the Iphone 4's Retina display. Of coure I never had an Iphone 3GS for comparison, but I'm sure its noticeably better. I noticed the 5 megapixel camera can vary from ok to nice stills. However they are better taken on my 12 megapixel digital camera. Movies are however, are where the iphone 4 shines! I keep Princess Frog and Toy Story on to keep my kids entertained on long car rides. Too bad I only have 16GB or I'd put more movies on it. Or maybe I should narrow down my 1300 mp3's for some more space, lol!

Little more detail on how you did this? I am traveling a LONG plane ride with my 3 yr old and want to put some movies or TV shows on my iphone so I don't have to take a DVD player.