What's new

touch screen wont work after using blackra1n

pj0831

Reaction score
hi guys i need your help. i recently used blackra1n to jailbreak my iphone 1g firmware 3.1.3, now the touch screen wont work, i cant unlock and use the phone. how can i reverse the process and get it working again. any suggestions? thanks

pj0831 said:
hi guys i need your help. i recently used blackra1n to jailbreak my iphone 1g firmware 3.1.3, now the touch screen wont work, i cant unlock and use the phone. how can i reverse the process and get it working again. any suggestions? thanks

Maybe your phone is just beat....and an old hack did it in. iPhone 1G? Wow. They don't even manufacture the iPhone 3G model any more.

I would at least get a 3GS. They are pretty cheap with a plan....or Craig's list. And actually have smoother and faster animation.

It's probably just too old honestly.

By the way.........the only way to unjailbreak is to restore in iTunes. On a computer. That's the only way.

I would download the latest Ipsw an iPhone 1G can have and enter DFU mode, then shift+click restore button in iTunes and choose the Ipsw your downloaded. Wait for it to finish and your good.

P.S.:

If you rely on an unlock, perhaps make a custom Ipsw. I have no idea if that would even be necessary for a device that can only use 3.x firmware, but I'd look into that before just restoring to stock 3.x iOS.

Try holding the sleep/power button and the home button for 10 seconds to hard reboot it. If that doesnt work then I think your phones shot...