touch screen randomly unresponsive on iPhone 6

touch screen randomly unresponsive on iPhone 6

Hi,
Well, the touch screen is working right now. It only fails ocassionally.
I tried the Volume buttons, and they do indeed take photos; and yes swiping left does open the camera app. I didn't know that.
I'll see if the swipe method works when the screen isn't working.
Thanks for this.
.... john
You’re welcome
OK, I'll try the volume buttons. Of course manual focussing is out of the question if the screen is responding.
I'm not sure what you mean by "compatibility between different photo formats" I only use jpg.
Is there a setting for allowing Windows to automatically access the phone's DCIM folder?
.... john
in that case you should be okay. You can’t though import HEIC photos.

First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
  1. Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can't find the device if the device is locked.
  2. On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
  3. Select Import > From a connected device, then follow the instructions

First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
  1. Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can't find the device if the device is locked.
  2. On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
  3. Select Import > From a connected device, then follow the instructions
Thanks again ........ john

No problem 🙂 Just had a thought - when the screen is locked there is a camera button to thelower right. If you press and hold it opens the camera.
Thanks again.
I took the bull by the horns and tried the iPhone 6 "Touch Disease" screen hack here:
I So far it works well .... no freezing. I'll let you know if it stops working.
..... john

Latest posts

Back