What's new

Touch screen imprecise with plugged in power supply

Programie

Reaction score
I got my first iPhone and every is working fine exept one little problem. If I plug in the power supply the touch screen of my iPhone gets very imprecise. e.g. I tap on the bottom of the screen and the screen response like if I stroke over the whole screen. If I plug off the power supply or touch the case of the iPhone the touch screen is working normaly.

I got my first iPhone and every is working fine exept one little problem. If I plug in the power supply the touch screen of my iPhone gets very imprecise. e.g. I tap on the bottom of the screen and the screen response like if I stroke over the whole screen. If I plug off the power supply or touch the case of the iPhone the touch screen is working normaly.

Just go to the apple store and explain what's going on if it's an issue with the phone they will exchange it. I would try a restore first just to rule out a software glitch.

Ok, I just find out that it is an issue with my power supply. If I connect my iPhone to my Mac, I don't have this problem.
May I should send the power supply to Apple for exchanging it. Or I have to use my Mac to charge my iPhone. :D