What's new

Top paid apps i rate

missinproductions

Reaction score
In the music section nano studio best app I've used and seen for beat makers fruity loops mobile and garage band are 2nd and 3rd nothing else comes close for games call of duty black ops and world at war Xbox just came to iPhone with these two games to real and to close to the original as for other games ea make good games but test the free trail to see if you would like it last I've spent 300 on apps so just ask me and il tell u what I know on what I own

In the music section nano studio best app I've used and seen for beat makers fruity loops mobile and garage band are 2nd and 3rd nothing else comes close for games call of duty black ops and world at war Xbox just came to iPhone with these two games to real and to close to the original as for other games ea make good games but test the free trail to see if you would like it last I've spent 300 on apps so just ask me and il tell u what I know on what I own

Top paid app that I rated personally in these recent days is " FacedeFace " . Matured, professional, perfection is the key that made this app successful to be in top paid app list. Excellent remedies to make people look better. Great app to beautify themselves. Thanks to the maker :)