What's new

Today's the Day

Scottysize

Reaction score
UPS will be visiting my house today. I presigned, told the contractor working on my house to sign, and told wifey she needed to get home in case none of that works. By golly, I'll have my new iPhone 7 when I get home, or there'll be hell to pay! LOL

UPS will be visiting my house today. I presigned, told the contractor working on my house to sign, and told wifey she needed to get home in case none of that works. By golly, I'll have my new iPhone 7 when I get home, or there'll be hell to pay! LOL
I know how you feel! I can hardly wait to order mine :)

Need me to pick it up? Haha! [emoji6]

Sent from my rose gold iPhone 6s Plus via TapaTalk. [emoji173]️

OK, I have to say, I know I spent a lot of money and I'm only going up from the 6S Plus, but it does seem snappier.

And no, I'm not being funny, IE: Jimmie Kimmel.

It really does seem crisper and snappier. I'm sure it's just the newness of the thing, but so far I'm really digging it. Even the home button is ok. Funny thing is, the old home button in iOS 10 really sucks. I couldn't get Apple Pay to work, and it never would act the way I wanted it to act, even after I changed the settings back, but the new iPhone 7 "buttonless" functions flawlessly. It's quite obvious that iOS 10 was designed around the iPhone 7. Someone's asking for a user review. I'll try and type one up and get it out to him. So far, while it's not worth what I paid, it is an improvement over my 6S Plus, IMO.

It's a lot of dosh to lay out for a better button l think, hope you find more things to impress you

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.