What's new

Today's new itunes update makes the iphone suckier

Drclaw411

Reaction score
For whatever reason, they decided it'd be a good idea to remove the ability to delete individual text messages. It only gives the "copy" option now. I don't know how the itunes update did this, but I can't think of another cause.

Hi every 1...
i'm kinda new to Apple products and i've got my first iphone 4 2 days ago but it seems to have some problems like it dose not show the sender's name of SMS even when it's already saved in my contacts.
an other issue; my iphone is jailbroken and have cydia and installous on it but the problem is i have no data service and could not share my computer's internet with it so i have to install it's app using my PC and i don't know how to do it!
so please advice me about any useful procedures that could help me.
thanks in advance.

Hi every 1...
i'm kinda new to Apple products and i've got my first iphone 4 2 days ago but it seems to have some problems like it dose not show the sender's name of SMS even when it's already saved in my contacts.
an other issue; my iphone is jailbroken and have cydia and installous on it but the problem is i have no data service and could not share my computer's internet with it so i have to install it's app using my PC and i don't know how to do it!
so please advice me about any useful procedures that could help me.
thanks in advance.

having it jailbroken has nothing to do with why your not seing names when they text you... i used to have that problem years ago on my iphone 2007 and its because i was saving numbers with the countries area code, for example to ring my country from another country you dial 0035 before the number. so what i would do is save it with and with out the area code and it would then show the name, i dont seem to have that problem now though with the iphone 4...