What's new

Today Theme for the IPhone 4

Geraldhf

Reaction score
Can you tell me what the theme is called that's in the to right hand corner of the forum screen. Its got the time in large characters.
I am looking for a theme similar to the one I had on my Blackberry 8900.
Which gave you two lines for your latest messages, two lines for your up and coming calenadar entries, and two lines for your phone calls

Welcome,

Lock info is the closest you will get to the one up there. I think it does what your asking for...

Welcome,

Lock info is the closest you will get to the one up there. I think it does what your asking for...

I'm curious about that app too. But I just looked in the iPhone's app store and couldn't find your "Lock Info" app, as you stated above. Can you clarify?

Welcome,

I'm curious about that app too. But I just looked in the iPhone's app store and couldn't find your "Lock Info" app, as you stated above. Can you clarify?

you must be jailbroken and you can find LockInfo in Cydia

The LockInfo app looks to be exactly what I am looking for.
If I didn't want to jaibreak my phone, are you saying there is no app that would give me anything like "LockInfo"

Not that I'm aware off. I highly doubt apple would have something like that in the app store...