What's new

To cover or not to cover?

I happen to be very careful with things but accidents do happen. A case is part of the damage prevention. My choice. You can do as you choose.

I've just ordered the OtterBox Defender for my 6 plus, it arrives next Thursday. I had to order online as no stores in my area have any in stock. I see very few cases for the 6 plus from any manufacturer in stock in local stores.

The one I just ordered won't arrive for a couple of weeks also. I am surprised at how long it is taking the case companies.

The screen is Bigger which means easier cracks I say protect it or regret it lol

Whatever the size of your iPhone I would always say protect it.
None of us plan to damage our phones but accidents happen.

Here is my latest cases
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417738985.715707.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417739004.985676.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417739025.103749.jpg

I had an otter box but thought it was to bulky. I decided on the apple leather shell type case and like it a lot better. Takes some of the slip factor out while holding and looks great. Very pleased with it.

I've been lucky enough to have the 6 Plus since launch day and immediately put my new baby in a case. Today I received a lovely leather pouch for it and have been using the phone naked for the first time.

It's so good to see and feel the phone in your hand without a case but a permanent worry that you might drop it. I genuinely can't decide which is best. The security of a case, or the pleasure of using the phone as Apple intended?

What are you guys doing?

Playing minecraft :)

I'd prefer choosing protective case, but the kind of case that won't ruin the real look of iphone. When I got myself an iphone 6 2 weeks before, my friend gave me a clear case that is really thin but it really does amazingly protects my iphone. So I still get to enjoy the real feel and hold.. Just sharing this to help you out.

I want an apple case leather or silicone I don't care!
Otterbox defender too big im not into it... Not this time