What's new

Thoughts on the iPhone 5S. Is it good, bad?

Nfaile96

Reaction score
Can I have some information on the IPhone 5S? good bad? Anything would be helpful. Thanks!!!

Can I have some information on the IPhone 5S? good bad? Anything would be helpful. Thanks!!!
You can not go wrong with an iPhone 5s. It really is a great smartphone. The 64 bit A7 chip technology is ahead of the pack. Add the great camera and the fingerprint scanner and you have one heck of a phone.
https://www.apple.com/iphone-5s/design/

What are you guys opinion on the iPhone 5s.?

I upgraded from the iPhone 5 to the 5s, very happy with this phone.

Haven't regretted my decision to get the 5s from the 4s yet. Honestly, best phone I've had in years.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iPF.net

It's the best phone out there right now. I also upgraded from iP5 with no regrets.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using iPF.net

At first I thought the fingerprint scanner would be a gimmick. However, it's proven to be super reliable.

Knowing what I know about the fingerprint scanner now, if I had an iPhone 5, I would upgrade to the 5s.

No regrets what so ever with this 5s.

I liked how it performed. Just never did like how it felt or looked. For me, I choose the 5c.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Coming from a 4, the 5s is a terrific phone... fast, great camera, lovely screen and the right size for me. Love it and highly recommend it.

Same feeling from the 4S, which I still use along with my 5S