What's new

Thoughts on 4S

noddy

Reaction score
I have had mine for 15 months now and I still love it. It's always in use and I've tried to keep it immaculate since day one, which I've struggled to do. I dropped it on the carpet yesterday from the armchair arm and the screen cracked. It's not obvious when viewing directly and I can only see it when I tilt the phone. I could probably live with it till the end of the contract in October though.

My options are to live with it, exchange it for a refurb, pay for a repair or claim on the insurance and buy a 5. However, looking at the 5 and holding it, I think I prefer my 4S. The 5 feels flimsy and lightweight. I'm also put off by how easy the 5 seems to scratch and owners reporting taking brand new 5's out of the box and finding dents and dings. What are your thoughts on the 4S compared to the 5?

Hi, 4S is absolutely stronger handset, better build quality and still powerful and fast. I use 4S and i'm happy, I had 3 iP5's when came out and sold it out cause was very easy to scratch and had some screen and wifi problems. I think you should replace it for refurb one or fix the screen and wait for 5S when it comes out in few months, 4S is still perfect phone.