What's new

Thinking of switching to a Iphone 6 s plus

I don't miss my androids at all whatsoever
Loving my 6s plus and loves the 6plus I used for a year prior

I have an android tablet lol the att trek
That gets my android fun done lol
It has a sim card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been messing with my girlfriends 6 and been messing with the 6s plus at the stores. What I'm having a hard time with is No BACK botton. Oh yea and finding out that I've still have to come up with $174.00 to upgrade or pay off my phone which is 224.00. Thanks Verizon for dumping the edge up program.

With. IOS 9 most things now do have a back button, it's not a hardware key but if you look in the upper left of the screen you will see "back to .....", ... Being whatever you moved from. So the back to button issue is not a reason.

I've been messing with my girlfriends 6 and been messing with the 6s plus at the stores. What I'm having a hard time with is No BACK botton. Oh yea and finding out that I've still have to come up with $174.00 to upgrade or pay off my phone which is 224.00. Thanks Verizon for dumping the edge up program.
You get over that pretty fast. I missed it for about a day.

Here is where to find the back button.
image.jpeg

I'm thinking about switching to an Iphone 6s plus. I've been an Android user for years. My present phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Ive looked and played with the 6s plus at the Apple store was impressed. First Apple product to impress me. I need 10 reasons to switch other than liking the phone.
Well, it's the latest. The newest is always the hottest. Better wait for further reviews from real people. I'm contemp[lating too.

I'm in the same boat. Thinking of switching, I'm glad some android switchers chimed in. They hit on questions/concerns I have.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

I made the switch after all. I came up with the $to pay off my note4. This phone is so smooth. Very clear and bright. It is also fast too. I've been an Android fan and diehard for years. This phone changed my outlook on IPhones. I'm very happy

I myself changed from a Note 5 to the 6S plus and don't regret at all. There's just something about the design and how it feels in the hand that comfortable. The camera was the only thing that was the that worried me about the switch, because the camera on the note 5 is probably one of the best out there, but once I got to using the 6SP camera, it's pretty good. When it comes to speed of the phones, there's very little to none. Battery on the 6SP is better then the Note 5. One of the biggest things that I love is the integration with my Toyota Prius. Toyota really focuses on making their cars work almost seamlessly with the iPhone's

Wait a few months maybe than get what you want.
Time flies
I went back to Apple and here I am.
When Apple went big,I just gave up I think on android.
Love my iPhone ❤️

I to was a long time Android user (I absolutely love Google products) and have been rooting and theming since my Note 2, but I switched over to the iPhone about a month ago and am extremely happy with the OS. My last three phones where the Note 4, Nexus 6 and the Galaxy S6 edge. The edge ruined me on Android, due to battery life and freezing ALL THE TIME. My wife and kids have all been Apple users since the iPhone's inception and never had problems like I had with Android.

So, here is my list of reasons to switch:

1. Battery life is by far superior
2. Operating system has yet to freeze or even run slow.
3. The apps just seem much more refined.
4. There are a ton of add on and accessory products on the market.

Good luck!

I'm in my 3rd week and loving it. I have a few things I'm still learning but the tradition was easy. I thought my Note was the phone. But I found that everyone an app or operating system got updated the phone ran slower . Sorry android staying IOS

I have a 6s plus as a work phone and have been using android since the beginning for my personal phone. I think when I can upgrade my note 5 in the fall I will be switching over to the iPhone. I never thought I'd say that but the battery on my note 5 is just horrible. The iPhone lasts so much longer and everything is just so smooth. I will miss my s pen lol.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk