What's new

Time to make the jump back into the pool

Scottysize

Reaction score
In July I felt I had no choice but to switch back to Android. Now my main issue has cleared up, so I'm heading to the Apple store after work to pickup a brand new 6S Plus. I'm probably going to do the new iPhone every year thing and see if I can actually keep a phone for a year.

In July I felt I had no choice but to switch back to Android. Now my main issue has cleared up, so I'm heading to the Apple store after work to pickup a brand new 6S Plus. I'm probably going to do the new iPhone every year thing and see if I can actually keep a phone for a year.

Nice ...congrats my friend ..good to see ya here and I'm sure you will jump on another phone so this every year thing might be a good thing for you [emoji12]

6s plus Tapatalk

Welcome back to the iPhone owners club!

I tried getting on the new iPhone every year, but it required me changing my cellular plan and that ain't happening. (I'm unlimited)

I sell my current phone and upgrade every year ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sell my current phone and upgrade every year ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I basically do too, but it's been Android to Apple and back. I'm sticking with Apple now. I don't know if I'll order the 7. I'm going to try and hold out for the 7S, but the keynote later this year when they discuss the iPhone 7, might make me have to get the 7.

How is you iPad Air 2 getting banged up if you don't mind me asking, l'm just kinda curious ya know?

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

How is you iPad Air 2 getting banged up if you don't mind me asking, l'm just kinda curious ya know?

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.
I only have the smart cover on it. I've dropped it several times. I paid for AppleCare, so I'll turn it in sometime this year for a fresh one.