What's new

The Pressure to Download 11.3 is Mounting

Well, that is good news, scifan57. I am still not ready to download it yet, though! (LOL)

Seems everyone is going crazy buying the newest iPhone. Just read on this site that so many folks are trying to activate their new phones that it has caused servers to crash. I just do not "get it." Basically, as long as my iphone and Mac do what I need them to do for me, I would not be anxious to commit hundreds and hundreds of dollars for a new Mac or a new iphone. I am happy for those who are happy with their newest iphones, though. : )

Every update is designed to fix the known bugs at the time as well as introduce new features if they’re ready.

I quite agree, but as we have read over the past few weeks since the iOS 11 update many owners have experienced problems that they were not expecting. And as you know the iPhone 5s stands at the bottom of the list for the iOS 11 if this means anything l do not know, l do however know that it functions perfectly well now so why should l take the chance and ruin it. My battery lasts over 4 days on standby
not 4 hours. I want it to stay that way.