What's new

iCloud Will Not Leave Me Alone

HunnieBunnie

Reaction score
Today for some unknown reason, I keep getting a little screen popping up on my phone saying "sign in to iCloud." I keep pressing "Cancel," but it keeps coming back, so I tried using my iTunes password to sign in to see if it would stop, but it keeps telling me I am using an incorrect password. I do not think that I am. I tried powering the phone off and on again, but it did not help.

What is causing this, and how do I stop it?

Thanks!

Try resetting your iPhone:
Press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears. Let go of both, your device will power up on it's own.

It's probably a problem with your network connection. Go to Settings - Wi-Fi, select the connection, and choose "Forget this network". Then set it up again.

If you don't use iCloud, entering your iTunes password won't help when this popup appears.
If you use iCloud, try signing out (Settings - iCloud) and then in again. If terms & conditions have changed (they did after the update to iOS 8.4), you'll need to agree, or else you will keep getting this popup.

Restoring your iPhone might help as well. Connect your device to iTunes, make sure there's a most recent backup, then restore it. If restoring from a backup doesn't solve the problem, you'll need to restore it as new.

Hope that helps.