What's new

the picture quality from the 4s got worst...

jdm iphone

Reaction score
the picture quality isnt good anymore on my 4s. Now when i take pictures with my 4s the the light is very bright when taking pictures, and the color is dull, theres no scratches or anything on the lens. So i got another 4s so i can compare the two. my 4s is jailbroken, and its on 5.0.1, what do i do?

heres the result:

using my 4s:
photo1.jpg

other 4s:
photo2.jpg

Do you have a case installed? These often affect the flash.

im not using any case just a clear protective screen, and the flash is off on both 4s when i took the pictures of the food. i never dropped the 4s either.

You may be at the time of shooting you moved your hand. or it was possible the camera is very dirty, or you phone membrane covered the camera

ive open it and clean it and everything, and its still the same.

the 4s camera is very moody...maybe it will go away after sometime, but I would suggest you to go to the apple store!

its been like this for a couple of months now. i moved over sea so cant wont make it to an apple store, and theres no apple store here haha. this sucks. can it be the front screen display? or the camera that has gone bad? if you know any sites you can recommend where i can buy authenticate apple replacement parts? please PM