What's new

The new guy

Danimal

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm Dan and somewhat knew to the Iphone world. I have been using a 4s for work for approximately the last 3 or 4 months. I also bought my wife a 4s for mothers day. I have been using an IPad 1 for roughly the last 6 months or so at work also. I also bought myself a Macbook Pro within the last 4 months or so for personal use. I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Verizon and plan on getting the IPhone5 once it arrives back in stores. I plan on getting the black 32GB version. Then I can hand down my Ipod touch to my soon to 5 and my 7 y/o sons....so they can of course play Angry Birds! I've used both Windows and Droid phones and am done "playing" around with them. I don't plan on jailbreaking my phone or modding it. I've upgraded to IOS6 on my 4s and have been playing around with it and am liking it so far.

Thanks Hook. I've been lurking for about the last week after I finally decided to make the switch. It's been nice having the 4s to play with and get familiar with IOS. I have learned a few things from the site already.

G'day and welcome to the ForuM!!!! :)

Thanks guys. Anxiously awaiting them to hit the stores again. It's ok poking around on the 4s...but it's not mine it's work. I want to get the 5 and set it up the way I want and not worry about having to undo everything. Definitely ready to make the move. Found out I can trade in my Nexus in store rather than having to send it in. I just need to get it back to stock. I am currently running a custom rom on it.