What's new

The Good,The Bad And just FUBAR

BluEyes

Reaction score
The Good:
RIVIERA BEACH, FL, US 06/23/2010 6:08 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
will get my iPhone today.

The Bad:
I pre ord 2 iPhone 4 at the at&t store. My son's iPhone was cancelled and no one can tell us why.

The FUBAR:
My son and I were going to camp out tonight. Past tense, I understand there won't be any phones for walk in.
So, my son try's to ord on the Apple web site.
HE CANT, HE HAS ALREADY UPGRADED AND PLS CONTACT ATT. SO NOW
HE CANT WALK IN, CANT ORD.

FUBAR

One of the guys at work had this problem. He finally got the right person on the line and the order was still in (reason he couldnt order from apple after) and seems to still be shipping out. Not sure if its the same problem here or not.....

I have spoken with several people from at&t to Apple, BOTH phones have been upgraded. Thats locks in, He cant even order or reserve an Iphone.
We cant even camp out side at any store, once they look at his number and see that he already upgraded that would be the end of it.
Right now they are looking into it, and try to come up with a solution. The sad thing is at looking at the contract I pre ordered his phone before mine.
My Iphone will be here today.

My sons iphone is LOST IN CYBERSPACE.

that would of ben fun camping out, wish my dad did things like that with me when i was younger :D

I never did things like this with my dad.
That's why I'm doing it now.
I got some one to baby sit, now I can go shower.
I will not take a chanice of the UPS guy showing up and I'm in the shower.
I also have to pick someone up at the airport around 4 pm.

It's here. It came while I was in the shower.
Man what luck.
Now if I could only fix my sons problem.

It's here. It came while I was in the shower.
Man what luck.
Now if I could only fix my sons problem.

Sorry to hear about that, perhaps pick one up full price at Best Buy and then take it back after getting things worked out? I dunno... I blame AT&T and Apple for their terrible release.

I'm waiting for word from AT&T. They still have to fix the up grade status. As long as they have his status as upgraded he can't get the new iPhone.

Yes, if I can I will give my son my brand new iPhone 4,
then again he may have to pry it out of my cold dead hand.