What's new

The Easier Way to Instal Flash on iPhone

mkrowkis

Reaction score
If that eight-step process sounded a bit complicated for you, there's a new three-step method available right now!

It's actually the same basic scenario, just streamlined into a single Cydia package for your downloading convenience by the German-based Applephiles.

On your jailbroken iPhone:
1. Open Cydia > Manage > Sources
2. Edit source and add "repobenm.at"
3. Search Frash and install it.
Flash content should play (though you'll need to tap the Flash component to get it to play). The whole thing takes just a few minutes, but won't work on your 3G. You can even download a toggle switch for the app for SBSettings :)

And for those wondering, Hulu did NOT work because the website detected the device as an iPhone and pushed me to get Hulu Plus. Oh well, just be patient and I'm sure someone will find a way around this :)

Enjoy!

ive been playing around with it, and my results have been pretty poor, i think this will need some work, great effort by the devs though

Don't erase anything in front. Simply type in what is in quotes. For some reason when i first tried posting the link this forum wouldn't allow me to post links. I'm a newbie to this forum. In fact, this is my 2nd post, LoL.