What's new

Flash(Frash) on iPhone 4 REVIEW.

Adam2k90

Reaction score
Yesterday I realised that I hadn't really installed any new tweaks on my iPhone and remembered Frash! I was tired of friends with Android phones saying, " Oh your phones good....but it doesn't have flash..." They have no other excuses. So I decided that I would try flash and see how it was and lets just say this at the start, its surprisingly very good. Its stable, you can turn it on and off via SBSettings and most of all it works(on most things but not games(Do you really need this anyway)). Flash websites work very well, but do take a short time to load. In all I think its a great tweak to have and as you can turn it of you can save battery.

flash i think a security issues.. man your droid friends in 2011 will need anti virus protection, i read that in a fortune magazine yesterday. Remember you can unplug a droid but not a apple.

Yh i gt frash nutttin relli works, youtibe doesnt no movie sites etc loli had the 0.02 version from comex and yesterday gt the dev modified one, stilll the same

flash i think a security issues.. man your droid friends in 2011 will need anti virus protection, i read that in a fortune magazine yesterday. Remember you can unplug a droid but not a apple.

You can turn it off. Please explain how it is not safe as I dont wont a wrecked phone!

im not saying having frash will damage your phone in anyway, but all i was saying that it does not really work, half the things do not work,

one thing i have noticed is that when i have my frash on is battery decreases faster and also my phone seems hotter.....

but i do no think it will damage your iphone in anyway

Yh i gt frash nutttin relli works, youtibe doesnt no movie sites etc loli had the 0.02 version from comex and yesterday gt the dev modified one, stilll the same

what language are you speaking because i can't understand anything you wrote!
but flash works perfectly on mine, saw no decrease in battery life or get any hotter than before installing it. great program!

im not saying having frash will damage your phone in anyway, but all i was saying that it does not really work, half the things do not work,

one thing i have noticed is that when i have my frash on is battery decreases faster and also my phone seems hotter.....

but i do no think it will damage your iphone in anyway

Well it works fine for me aswell. :)

So where did you download frash from?

And also do videos on youtube work for you?

Only app i know that converts Flash videos so they are watchable on iphone is Skyfire browser