What's new

The "Can I Jailbreak my iPhone on iOS X.X.X" Thread

So is it fake or has Taig released an unteathered JB for ios 8.3, windows only version? I see no announcement here about it?
It's real but it's not a finished jailbreak. Its like they rushed to get the jailbreak released before it was fully completed.

Jail broke my 6 plus hours ago be careful all old tweaks don't work and would brick your phone

Ok first you can't upgrade your iTunes if you got the old version keep it as is then back up your iPhone after you do that go online download the new jailbreak software taig (iOS 8.3 Jailbreak iOS 8.2 Jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak TaiG team TaiG Jailbreak Download TaiG Jailbreak Official Website download the English version then also make sure your iphone has find my iPhone feature off and passcode lock off then you sync your phone to your computer but there's a lot of tutorials on it in YouTube look up itweaks on YouTube

Jail broke my 6 plus hours ago be careful all old tweaks don't work and would brick your phone

Brick? Are you saying you cannot get back into DFU mode and restore with Apple IOS 8.3 to get a clean install? When you say brick that could mean permanent!!

Brick? Are you saying you cannot get back into DFU mode and restore with Apple IOS 8.3 to get a clean install? When you say brick that could mean permanent!!

It took a while to get in to DFU mode the jailbreak it's too new