What's new

The Beatles Are Now On iTunes (Apple November Announcement)

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FVgcni8xY4]YouTube - The Beatles Are Now On iTunes (Apple November Announcement) - iOS Vlog 194[/ame]​

For its size, millions of songs, and time is has been around, iTunes has only really been missing one big chunk from their music store... The Beatles. The Beatles were a huge impact on the whole world and they still are today. Their song have inspired so many people and have done so many great things that it would be a shame if they weren't on iTunes forever. But now, you can purchase all of their studio albums separately or in a box set for $150. Beatles fans will enjoy this very much, everyone else, I think its time to go find your old Beatles CDs and just converting them on your computer.

if this passes for big news at apple im throwing away all my idevices LMAO

yeh, if your a fan you would have had the albums anyway.... i have, so do not see why apple are bigging this up so much, unless they have had to pay a tidy sum to have them

i have, so do not see why apple are bigging this up so much, unless they have had to pay a tidy sum to have them

They (Steve, Apple) shouldn't have paid anything for the Beatle's songs......they've been free for years...... peer to peer file sharing is your friend.

i have, so do not see why apple are bigging this up so much, unless they have had to pay a tidy sum to have them

They (Steve, Apple) shouldn't have paid anything for the Beatle's songs......they've been free for years...... peer to peer file sharing is your friend.

that would be illegal, and steve is so rich and such a big fan i dont think he would download it illegally and it wouldent look good on him if he did...

steve has his reasons for being so happy over this poor excuse for news but to him its amazing..

whats ifunia? p2p crap is a waste of time... itunes is good you download full speed and the quality is always good but when you watch 1000 movies a day its costly..