What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

IMG_8467.jpg

And I don't remember fighting the school nurse who gave it, or City Hall who stamped the 'yellow book' that you had ( and carried with your passport if travelling) But I guess that makes me 'simply old time' [emoji849]. When I started my airline flying I still had to carry a similar yellow book with my passport for some overseas routes. One didn't question, one simply complied.

View attachment 59663

And I don't remember fighting the school nurse who gave it, or City Hall who stamped the 'yellow book' that you had ( and carried with your passport if travelling) But I guess that makes me 'simply old time' [emoji849]. When I started my airline flying I still had to carry a similar yellow book with my passport for some overseas routes. One didn't question, one simply complied.

View attachment 59663

I remember getting the vaccination stamps in those books.

View attachment 59663

No Kidding [emoji845]
None of Us questioned any of the vaccines we received. No Question Period.
What’s wrong with People nowadays?!?
SAD Situation [emoji17]