What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

jasassy

Reaction score
IMG_8467.jpg

dmoskaluk

Reaction score

And I don't remember fighting the school nurse who gave it, or City Hall who stamped the 'yellow book' that you had ( and carried with your passport if travelling) But I guess that makes me 'simply old time' . When I started my airline flying I still had to carry a similar yellow book with my passport for some overseas routes. One didn't question, one simply complied.

View attachment 59663

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And I don't remember fighting the school nurse who gave it, or City Hall who stamped the 'yellow book' that you had ( and carried with your passport if travelling) But I guess that makes me 'simply old time' . When I started my airline flying I still had to carry a similar yellow book with my passport for some overseas routes. One didn't question, one simply complied.

View attachment 59663

I remember getting the vaccination stamps in those books.

jasassy

Reaction score

View attachment 59663

No Kidding
None of Us questioned any of the vaccines we received. No Question Period.
What’s wrong with People nowadays?!?
SAD Situation

Most reactions

Latest posts