What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

Yes you're right, Steak should be a treat.

Last edited:
Hi Thomas--things are well with me. I really like yours and Poisonivy's avatar! Did you guys have that custom made?
Hi Skimonkey, Glad you like the avatars :)

Last edited:
Hi Thomas--things are well with me. I really like yours and Poisonivy's avatar! Did you guys have that custom made?
Thank you very much!! I spent many, many pain staking hours custom designing the avatar we use. :p Haha... not really. Just found a yellow warning sign and threw up some curved text on it. Jmills87, another Mod here, is also sporting the same Avatar. We're hoping it goes viral within the next decade. :-D

Just bumping my thread lol.

Speaking of steak, I purchased some yesterday. I hadn't realized how expensive meat is now, I almost walked out without buying it but you lot got me craving steak, lol. Oh, and I couldn't leave the store without A1 sauce.. yeah, it's that important :)

Last edited:
Speaking of steak, I purchased some yesterday. I hadn't realized how expensive meat is now, I almost walked out without buying it but you lot got me craving steak, lok. Oh, and I couldn't leave the store without A1 sauce.. yeah, it's that important :)
Whats A1 sauce?

Poisonivy said:
Whats A1 sauce?

A1 is a steak sauce that us most delicious, made by Kraft Foods. I add it to steaks (sparingly) and soups, My home is never without it and I sometimes use it as a marinade for chicken. I used to love worcestershire sauce until I found A1. Most steaks don't need any help other than slight seasoning but I gotta have my A1.

Another thing I add to soups, depends on the soup, is vinaigrette dressing. Most soups are far too bland for my tastes.

Hmm.. perhaps this should have been named "The Food Thread"? Lol

A1 is a steak sauce that us most delicious, made by Kraft Foods. I add it to steaks (sparingly) and soups, My home is never without it and I sometimes use it as a marinade for chicken. I used to love worcestershire sauce until I found A1. Most steaks don't need any help other than slight seasoning but I gotta have my A1.
We have Worcester sauce here but not A1 sauce,at least I have never seen it.

Last edited:
Poisonivy said:
We have Worcester sauce here but not A1 sauce,at least i have never seen it.

I'm in Seattle, Washington, USA. Where are you?

I'm in Seattle, Washington, USA. Where are you?
I'm in England, Yorkshire is the biggest county in England, Quite beautiful in places.

Last edited: