What's new

Text speed slow

azonie

Reaction score
Noticed the last couple weeks and my text messages are sending very slowly. Many times I have to turn the phone off turn it back on for them to go through. Any settings they should check.

Mainly when attaching a picture

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Noticed the last couple weeks and my text messages are sending very slowly. Many times I have to turn the phone off turn it back on for them to go through. Any settings they should check. Mainly when attaching a picture
How is the strength of your cellular connection? A poor connection will slow down the sending of text messages, especially ones with pictures.

OP
A

azonie

Reaction score
Think it was two or three bars. But if I power off the phone power back on it sends.

IphoneMommy

Reaction score
Noticed the last couple weeks and my text messages are sending very slowly. Many times I have to turn the phone off turn it back on for them to go through. Any settings they should check.

Mainly when attaching a picture

I've noticed the same thing but just iMessage. It seems fine today but yesterday and Tuesday it was so bad!

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

Most reactions

Latest posts