What's new

Text Notification

wolvie66

Reaction score
Sorry if this was asked before. But can you make your own notifications for when you receive text. (This is the text the comes with the phone) I really like the notification sound my daughters black berry makes.

Thanks in advance

Wolvie

Sorry if this was asked before. But can you make your own notifications for when you receive text. (This is the text the comes with the phone) I really like the notification sound my daughters black berry makes.

Thanks in advance

Wolvie

only if you jailbreak....

Is jailbreaking easy and safe to do? And after you jailbreak how hard is it to do this?

Thanks

Not sure if this is what you mean, but you can change the text tone from the default... you just have to select one of the other tones. I use "Sherwood Forest" which makes me laugh all the time.

Thanks in advance

Wolvie
I am not sure if this is what you are looking for but you can easily go to getting and change the notification sound to a different one other than the one that it came with. you can also download a different notification and use it as and when needed...