What's new

Tell me what is on your 16gb phone. Confused whether to get 16gb or 32gb.

Grandchildren, eh? For a grandpa you sure sound like some angry troll living in his moms basement. Adding fictional grandchildren doesn't boost your credibility...

Skullone, thanks for your pm'd apology and admission. Hopefully this doesn't damage your credibility.

Grandchildren, eh? For a grandpa you sure sound like some angry troll living in his moms basement. Adding fictional grandchildren doesn't boost your credibility...

How do you equate being factual as angry? Because one thing I am not is angry. In fact I avoid anger because it clouds the ability to properly work thru the issue at hand.

Lets see, credibility. I have given no possible reason to doubt my credibility. Your counter argument will be to say I haven't done anything credible. So that leaves us at a stalemate. I do have the advantage of time on my hand, since I intend to be around for awhile. But I doubt you will take the time to read everyone of my posts. Any photographic evidence I present would be pointless due to your constant "You can fake that" argument. Anything I point to that would bolster my discussion you will also claim as fake. Should I ask the software development communities I am involved in to be character witnesses, I can only imagine the heckling that would ensue from you.

This presents an interesting quandary. How do I argue a point that you will claim as fake at every instance?

I am starting to realize something about you from my limited interactions so far. You are quick to call someone a name with no proof of the name being applicable. What does that make you then?

Skullone, thanks for your pm'd apology and admission. Hopefully this doesn't damage your credibility.

You do realize I could have the site owner or any one of the super moderators confirm that no such PM exists? I happen to know the software package they use and the history trail it leaves.

Your credibility just went to zero in one post. I am very curious why you did that to yourself.

I think this has gone on long enough guys. If you wish to continue your debate please do so via PM.

Can we please get this thread back on topic...

i used to think i would never use even close to 32GB but i thought better too much then not enough because i knew 16 would not be enough but on the nokia i never used close to the 32 on the iphone i have close to 1GB left now i have to delete stuff to save space