What's new

Tapatalk

iHolophyte

Reaction score
Tapatalk has just been updated with twitter integration
027e5c5c-6b40-e0c9.jpg
. I'm liking the new look actually but do my friends, family & celebrities I follow really need to know of every single topic I reply to sent from twitter? I think not.

This is how mine looks though now.

iHolophyte

I hate the new Tapatalk.lol.

Do you get the "previously visited" in your "Me" section.

Why the he** would I need to see what I previously visited forums...so every forum in the "Me" section show twice".

I have not found one thing i like about it. I especially hate the icons above the keyboard. Very annoying. I am not even using the app unless I have to any more.lol.

Anyone else find these new changes to be "annoying"?

I hate the new Tapatalk.lol.

Do you get the "previously visited" in your "Me" section.

Why the he** would I need to see what I previously visited forums...so every forum in the "Me" section show twice".

I have not found one thing i like about it. I especially hate the icons above the keyboard. Very annoying. I am not even using the app unless I have to any more.lol.

Anyone else find these new changes to be "annoying"?

Yes I get the previously visited but as I don't use any other forums it's not a problem to me (laughs out loud)

I'm also beginning to dislike these icons on the typing screen it makes it hard to see what you're typing.

Tapatalk are on twitter though so I suggest you vent your anger in twitter form I think I will....brb

iHolophyte

iHolophyte said:
Yes I get the previously visited but as I don't use any other forums it's not a problem to me (laughs out loud)

I'm also beginning to dislike these icons on the typing screen it makes it hard to see what you're typing.

Tapatalk are on twitter though so I suggest you vent your anger in twitter form I think I will....brb

iHolophyte

Haha. I'll give that a shot.lol