What's new

Tapatalk won't stop popping up??? Who else is having this Problem...

SF-RR7

Reaction score
So this started early yesturday, everytime I refresh a page on this forum I keep getting Tapatalk asking me to check out the app and I can't get Rid of it. So Annoying. Anybody experiencing this problem???

you should get it a few times and then it should go away. i think i got it two times for every "main" page, like profile, forum directory, home page, etc..

are you staying logged in, or logging out every time?

It's not going away for me and I noticed that after this started yesterday I Can't stay logged in for long to any Forums I'm on. Just plain Annoying.

what i'm saying is that it might do it every time you log back in.. try just staying logged in. i notice i have to go through the "this forum is tapatalk native" every time i switch a rom on my droid (therefore wiping data and cache), so it may be something stored in your cookies.

I have Never had a problem staying logged in on the forums I'm on this this started happening.

Thanks for trying to help out Sam but nothings working.Cleared cookies to and no Avail.

hmm.. i'll ask around. perhaps bump this occasionally and see if anyone else knows?

I really think there's a bug or something. I looked at reviews for tapatalk and most are negative plus one review had the same problems I'm getting.

i use tapa talk all the time on my 3 gs its great as it is fast and offers low usage on 3g. as for popping up i have no answer

Hmm.. Thanks for reporting the problem, we'll look into it.