What's new

Switch from Rose Gold to Space Gray?

TaxAcct

Reaction score
I brought my iPhone 6s from Apple Friday and I have always been a fan of Space Gray color. However, being female and my favorite being pink, I went with the rose gold color. But after a day of bliss, I'm starting to think I should have gone with the space gray instead. I prefer the black face because it hides the screen, camera, and ear pieces better than the white face. But, the rose gold keeps calling my name saying how pretty it is and I agree it is a stunning device. I'm torn with the decision of should I exchange it for the space gray. I will miss the rose gold color but have a Spigen Neo Hybrid Ex Rose Gold case coming in the mail tomorrow. I think it will look nice with the space gray color. What say you on which decision I should make?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking if I dbrand the front face plate with black, I could still have my rose gold iPhone with a front black face.

I always have the Silver iPhone again with the White face but after buying a Space Grey iPad Air (They didn't have Silver) I now prefer the Black face and next year I will more than likely go for the Space Grey iPhone.

I'm thinking if I dbrand the front face plate with black, I could still have my rose gold iPhone with a front black face.

Sounds like a good solution!

I always prioritize the part I'm going to look at the most, the front. I wouldn't want a white face all the time, so I just go with space gray. Boring, but still my preference.

The skin is a great idea though. Rose Gold with a black face would look terrific.

Sounds like a good solution!

I always prioritize the part I'm going to look at the most, the front. I wouldn't want a white face all the time, so I just go with space gray. Boring, but still my preference.

The skin is a great idea though. Rose Gold with a black face would look terrific.

I have found at end of my 2 years lease I can get more selling it on Amazon than the gold I have gotten in the past. As much as $20 but $20 is $20. Same with my iPads.

Well my Spigen Neo Hybrid EX Rose Gold came in the mail today and I really love how the case accents the phone. I'm going to keep the Rose Gold iPhone.

Well my Spigen Neo Hybrid EX Rose Gold came in the mail today and I really love how the case accents the phone. I'm going to keep the Rose Gold iPhone.

I'm glad you're happy with the case. At the end, it's what works for you that will satisfy you.