What's new

MikaelBuus

Reaction score
Hello there.
I have this iPhone that seems stuck in DFU mode. The screen is completely black, and I've tried every combination of button presses.
I've tried iTunes recovery, Dr.Fone, MobiSaver, and some more. All of which says, that the phone is in DFU, and i need to hold the power and home button, which reboots it, without turning on the screen.

I've been able to get the phone to try and recover, but every time it starts updating, the screen turns on, with the progress bar, and after a little while it turns off, and goes back to DFU with no changes.
(
video shows how far the progress bar gets)
I'm beginning to believe that it's hardware errors, and that there's no way to save it.

I hope someone can shed some light on this.
Thanks in advance.

I tried that now, but the phone seems to be stuck in DFU mode, nothing changes when i do the button presses.
When doing the iTunes iOS install I get one of two error, either the phone begins with the install, and the crashes after some time (
).
Or if I try to install an older iOS, I get an error 3194, which I can't resolve with any guides.

Since none of the offered advice has helped, there's a very good chance you have a hardware fault that's causing the problem. The tutorial J. A. Linked to in her last post is guaranteed to work if it's followed exactly, unless there's a hardware fault. It think it's time to have it checked out at the Genius Bar in the closest Apple Store.

Year, that's what I feared.
Well thank you very much for your help J.A., it's really cool that you spend your time helping me.
I'll seek professional help, and we'll see what it'll cost.