What's new

Stuck in Recovery Mode

jschlis

Reaction score
I know there are many threads and posts about this. I have been searching google all day and can't resolve the issue. I was on 4.2.6 and jailbroken. Went to upgrade to 5.0.1 and was then going to jb. All seemed to be going well as I watched the update. At the end of the update got a message saying the update didn't complete and now I am stuck in recovery mode (not dfu). I tunes does not recognize the device and I have tried but can not get it in dfu mode. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

jschlis said:
I know there are many threads and posts about this. I have been searching google all day and can't resolve the issue. I was on 4.2.6 and jailbroken. Went to upgrade to 5.0.1 and was then going to jb. All seemed to be going well as I watched the update. At the end of the update got a message saying the update didn't complete and now I am stuck in recovery mode (not dfu). I tunes does not recognize the device and I have tried but can not get it in dfu mode. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Turn on itunes Connect up the phone to pc with usb cable Keep home button and sleep button pressed for about 10 to 15 secs until screen comes up Keep at it Easy really Small bit of patience