What's new

3g stuck in recovery

fivele

Reaction score
hi all, i am after some help please.

I have a 3G thats was jailbroken and my niece decided to update via itunes, it crashed and now is stuck on the recovery mode screen. I have tried customer firmware via sn0wbreeze and get error, tried using the DFU firmware method get error, tried tinyumbrella to kick it out and it just restarts back to the recovery screen.

I have update itunes, fresh install of XP, only have #74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com in the host file

any ideas please?

hi i bought an iphone 3g for my 12 year old daughter to get started with but its stuck in recovery screen with itunes logo , it wont restore and comes up with error code 1002 i have downloaded and tried all the jailbreaking and unlocking for the last 2 days to no effect i used iphone unlocker pro dot com followed all the instructions and nothing , it gets to the stage where it say all will now be done on device and i see the device booting all this info on the phone then ( now this is funny ) i see a pineapple with running shoes and a headband with a bite out of it downloading stuff then it gets to almost the end then stops phone goes back to itunes logo ......
any ideas please and i hope this makes sense lol

and i have watched the above video and already have all the files downloaded and nothing happening

Last edited: